The Big 12 Tournament bracket is set, with seven teams entering ranked in the Top 25. | PRINTABLE BRACKET
The top overall seed in the Big 12 Tournament is Baylor (21-1), who was No. 2 in this week’s AP Top 25 poll. Kansas (19-8), the second seed in this week’s tournament, enters ranked No. 11 in the nation, with No. 25 Oklahoma (14-9) entering the tournament as the No. 7 seed.
Needless to say, this year’s Big 12 Tournament bracket is as loaded as it has ever been.
Big 12 Seeding/Ranking
|Team||Big 12 Seed||AP Ranking||Overall Record (Big 12 Record)|
|Baylor||1||No. 2||21-1 (13-1)|
|Kansas||2||No. 11||19-8 (12-6)|
|Texas||3||No. 13||17-7 (11-6)|
|West Virginia||4||No. 10||18-8 (11-6)|
|Oklahoma State||5||No. 12||18-7 (11-7)|
|Texas Tech||6||No. 20||17-9 (9-8)|
|Oklahoma||7||No. 25||14-9 (9-8)|
|Kansas State||9||—||8-19 (4-14)|
|Iowa State||10||—||2-21 (0-18)|
Big 12 Tournament Bracket
Big 12 Tournament Tickets
Capacity is limited this year to 20% inside of the T-Mobile Center (formerly Sprint Center). Big 12 Tournament tickets are available from Tickets For Less, the Official Ticket Marketplace of the Big 12 Tournament.
Big 12 Tournament tickets are available in all sessions, which gets you access to every game of the tournament, or by individual session. In all, the Big 12 Tournament has five sessions.
- Session 1 | March 10 | Oklahoma vs Iowa State, KSU vs TCU
- Session 2 | March 11 | WVU vs OSU, Baylor vs TCU/KSU
- Session 3 | March 11 | KU vs OU/ISU, Texas vs Texas Tech
- Session 4 | March 12 | Semifinals
- Session 5 | March 13 | Championship
100% Fansurance Guarantee
You want to feel safe and secure when purchasing tickets to any event. With the Tickets For Less 100% Fansurance Guarantee, you can rest assured knowing that your purchase is just that. With the Tickets For Less Fansurance Guarantee, your tickets are:
- Guaranteed to be risk-free
- Refunded if the event is permanently canceled and not rescheduled
- Guaranteed to be legitimate and authentic
- Guaranteed to arrive in time for the event
Learn more today at www.ticketsforless.com.